Like any good small businesses, Success Weightloss Systems is driven by a mission. A decade ago, the owner, Irish McCarthy, was fighting a personal battle. She had finally arrived at the end of a long and excruciating bout of Lupus. Lupus is a difficult to diagnose auto-immune disease that can affect your entire body causing chronic fatigue, fever, aches, and often worse symptoms that affect every aspect of a sufferer’s life.
Luckily, she beat the disease. Unfortunately, she had gained 100 pounds during the healing process.
With the weight-gain of 100 pounds, Irish felt uncomfortable in her own skin. So, she committed to fight for her goal to lose weight and re-gain her health and confidence just like she had after her Lupus diagnosis. She developed a no-nonsense, no-gimmick system for losing weight and getting healthy. It worked.
Emboldened by her own success, Irish found a new mission, a mission to help others lose weight, get healthy, and get their confidence back. That mission to help others is now Success Weightloss Systems, a 360-degree approach to health that includes healthy eating, counseling, and physician administered treatments that she and her team have used to help countless others over the past nine years. It’s that same commitment to her customers that creates great Word of Mouth for her business.
Like Irish, boomtime takes a 360-degree approach to helping our clients. In building a Word of Mouth Marketing plan for her, we started by learning what drives her and what drives her clients, then used Word of Mouth and Top of Mind Awareness strategies to communicate that to potential clients.
- First, Local SEO grabs the attention of referrals in her area searching for help.
- Then, they are exposed to more Word of Mouth via reviews from current and former clients and are much more likely to visit the Success Weightloss Systems website.
- Once there, the website (http://swshcg.com/) presents them with a compelling offer, greatly increasing the number of referrals on their contact list.
- Her new referrals join her marketing automation system where they can take their time learning about Success Weightloss Systems, their program, and Irish’s mission to help as many people like herself as possible.
- Regular promotions help referrals who were previously on the fence pick up the phone and take control of their health with the help of Success Weightloss Systems.
That’s how marketing that starts with a mission can amplify Word of Mouth and create more referrals.